Monday, September 28, 2009

The beginning of Pursewna




I thought it would be best to create a blog specifically to showcase the purses and diaper bags I create for Pursewna. This way I can send the link out to people who are interested in seeing more pictures of the bags and write a little about each specific bag. Here are some pictures of my initial purses - many of these were sold or given as gifts to friends and family.


How it all started: the first bag!! (My Mom modeling...)





From there I realized creating more of these bags as gifts and possibly to sell was a great hobby! I played around countless times with the size and overall design - adding pockets, details to the straps, etc.


Blue & Green floral bag with button detail and rectangle pocket


Most bags are reversible - many have embellishments like buttons too.

A tote design


The first diaper bag - featured longer straps and lots of pockets

No comments:

Post a Comment